Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Bags are Packed (well nearly)....


My bags are ALMOST packed but I am READY to go... My friend Kathy, Pat, Suzanne and I are off tomorrow for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte NC for three days of fun, classes and scrap-shopping!!!! I am currently deciding which adult beverage to pack.... I am leaning toward a bottle of red wine to help us settle down after our fun-packed days!

We have a long class/crop on Thursday evening and two classes each on Friday and Saturday. And.... I have my shopping list: Bazzill, new nesties, fabulous paper... and that one special find we manage each year!
If I have a decent Internet connection at the hotel I will keep you posted... If not, I will bring you up to date on Sunday.

The card above was a little stamped image I colored with my copics. I trimmed it out with Prima pink "Say it with Pearls". I had to add an image and this had not been posted yet!!!

My Bags are Packed (well nearly).... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin