Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cozy Cottage Card


The challenge this week at Bitten by the Bug is the house card from the Wild Card cartridge. Have I shared with you just how much I like Wild Card? I use it for all of my base cards these days, no matter what else I do with the card. And the selection of "base cards" is just amazing.

Regina challenged us to use the house card and I immediately thought cottage! I used Stampin' Up card stock to create this cozy cottage. I double-layered the roof, adding lace trim. I also added an additional card stock "back ground" piece behind the door and plants.


The basic house card has a four section round window, which I deleted with the Hide Selected Contour feature. I replaced the window with a decorative cut from the Home Decor cartridge. I also added a crochet trimmed brad to the window center.


Instead of layering the front door, I used one door piece with pop dots only on the right side; the left side I zig-zagged closed. A small brad made a perfect door handle, and a small ring was a perfect door wreath.


The two topiary and the wreath are covered in flower soft. I used markers on the topiary, but decided they need more pop. Then I remembered the flower soft and applied it to the wreath as well.

The entire top edged of the card was straight stitched, as well as doodled.


I finished the card off with an additional rectangle containing the word WELCOME. I have new neighbors in the new house across the street, so I plan to drop by some brownies and this card later this week.

Cozy Cottage Card Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin