Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Family Grew By One Today


Yes, it's true - my family grew by one today, but gained four legs!! My husband and I made a little road trip (nearly 6 hours of driving) and adopted a one year old male Pomeranian!!! He is so lovable, but he seems to be trying to become a daddy's boy!!! Anyway, isn't he cute?



Since I spent a big part of the day in the car and trying to get the dog settled into a new home I did absolutely NO crafting today. But guess what??? I think I can safely post a preview of the cards I made for the stamp club swap!

I made sympathy cards; morose but true. I was trying for uplifting sympathy cards... if you can imagine. I found a nice stamp (half price sale) last week at Hobby Lobby and thought I would give it a try.


I used white cards, DCWV SWEET paper, teal card stock, and Stampin' Up ink. Oh yes - and butterflies cut last night with my new Home Decor cartridge
and embossed with the Swiss Dot folder.


I hope the club likes them... I think they came out nicely.

My Family Grew By One Today Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin