Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom's Flower Box


It's Monday and you know what that means - it's Bitten By the Bug day!! This week Regina gave us the most simple challenge, which I know my fellow design team members did FABULOUS things with because that is WHO they are and WHAT they do. These women are awesome so I just know they took the challenge - Use Mom (or Mum) and the vase of flowers from the cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge and created the most amazing Mother's Day projects. I had a very busy weekend (new dog, stamp club, etc.) so I finally created my project today. I was a bit of a slacker.... Sad, but true.


My project is a 3-D Flower Box gift holder that I made using Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More along with George - and of course Beyond Birthdays. I modified a library card cut from TBBM to give it sides and a bottom, as well as a cuter handle. I embellished the Flower Box with my Mom tag and the vase of flowers... And of course that beautiful Prima rose.


I used my nestabilities to cut the two layer tag for Mom and the rose. I also used a glue pen and red glitter for add "pops" on the heart, the vase and the center of the flowers.


I finished the project off with a little ribbon and white rick-rack, and I hid the gift card down in the shredded paper!

Mom's Flower Box Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin