Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm back in business, baby!

So, here's the announcement I promised yesterday....

I've opened a little etsy shop! Yay!

The name of the shop is quite original: Bake at 350 bake shop! The shop name was a constant source of discussion in our house for several weeks. I wanted "Bake at 350" something...

My two other top choices were:

  1. Bake at 350 Mama Needs a New Pair of Shoes
  2. Bake at 350 Master Bedroom Re-do Fund
But, "bake shop" works.

You might find things there for...
pink cakes and daisies
birthdays,

frog prince
weddings,

it's a boy
and babies, etc. Yes, custom orders are most welcome!

I really like etsy because I can put the shop in "vacation mode." Hopefully, it will mean I'm on an actual vacation. More than likely, it means I've reached my limit of cookies for the week. {I'm keeping it small this time around.}

Don't worry...the blog will remain the same!

Just know, if you need cookies, I'm here for you. :)

I'm back in business, baby! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin