Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally!


Do you ever have ideas for projects and you just never get around to starting or finishing? I have had one of those for two years! We purchased a new house two years ago (two years ago next week actually) and while I did scrap the move process, I had never scrapped the new house pages. Until tonight... FINALLY!

It's actually a little funny, but I have put off scrapping the house exterior pages because I kept forgetting to get updated photos. The original photo only had "builder landscaping". I wanted photos that included the 16 foot palm we had installed, along with the flamingo willow tree and some of my knock out roses. I finally managed to get those photos taken last week. Coincidentally, I was also able to use my new Home Decor cartridge to cut some of the page elements (as well as Home Accents for HOME). And before you ask, I purchased the address plate two years ago... before design studio. The customized address plate came from Scrap Your Trip. I also creating pages showing the moving process and the paper and rub-ons for those pages also came from Scrap Your Trip.
My other project this evening was a monogrammed card. I wanted to try this cute circle cut card so I used it to create my monogrammed card. I foresee more of these in my future!!

Finally! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin