Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bitten By the Bug Monday is Almost Over...


Here it is, bedtime on a Bitten by the Bug Monday and I am *just* getting my challenge project posted. Thank goodness Regina isn't as pokey as me! I bet you have already been by BBTB and checked out the amazing projects using the smiley face cut... I grabbed a few minutes and took a peek this morning. Just beautiful work!


My project is somewhat whimsical... Kind-of fun... Full of color... And just made me smile. I actually made two projects for this cut, each very different in size, color, and content... Then I let my husband pick. I actually thought he would like the blue/green project better but no, he too liked the fun colors of this card.


I used the Wild Card cartridge to cut the base card in SEI double sided card stock. I loved the bright inside and the fun print on the the cover. I then used solid card stocks and cut the two shadow pieces - one in white and one in cranberry. I also cut and punched the eyelet border piece. Next I but the smiley face and the double scalloped frame (or bonnet). I also cut the cute little bird. Assembly was a breeze with my Max glider. I finished the card off with markers and ribbons, and the SEI tag. Oh... and the inside reads: Oh happy day!

Bitten By the Bug Monday is Almost Over... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin